SmartUCF is an integrated information system for management of the full workflow of consumer lending process for UniCredit Consumer Financing, including cash loans, Point-Of-Sale (POS) loans and credit cards. The system is actively used by thousands of users every day.
SmartUCF contains the following main modules:
- Offer – defining loan parameters based on predefined credit products and preparing a detailed financial proposal, including repayment scheme. Support for different configurable insurance packages.
- Application – collection of customer(s) detailed information. Integration with UniCredit Back-End System for customer data. IDScan integration.
- Credit Risk Evaluation – providing bi-directional interface to external Risk Management System and collecting customer information from various external sources – CCR, MVR, GRAO, etc. CVM and black list support.
- Workflow for underwriters to control and participate in the credit risk evaluation process.
- Contract preparation and signing of approved applications. Integration with UniCredit Back-End System for customer bank accounts. Electronic Signature System integration.
- Loan refinancing and restructuring.
- Disbursement approval.
- Bi-directional integration with UniCredit Back-End system: providing customer contract information, receiving after-sales events.
- Integration with Credit Card Management System.
- After-sales support.
- Integration with UniCredit DWH.
- Integration with external systems for after-sales contract information and reporting.
- Customer data management.
- Credit products configuration.
- Sales network configuration.
- Configuration of specific credit products for specific branches of the sales network.
- POS Online process configuration and administration.
- Nomenclature configuration.
- Printing configuration.
- Users and roles administration.
Platforms: Oracle, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API 2
Client: UniCredit Consumer Financing